"Every time I look through a camera, I am surprised... It's like finding yourself in a story." -Sabrina (the movie)
... I love a good story.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Brothers

It's been almost a year since I took these cute boys pictures.

I wanted to still post them to show how far I've come with Photography in the past year.
I didn't own Photoshop and Manual mode was a little nerve racking.

---

We sure love these two little guys.

They were some of our first friends. As soon as {P}'s Mom and I found out our boys were born only three days apart - we knew it was an instant friendship.
Little {L} knows how to run just as fast and jump as high as the big boys.

They are too cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{P} was in heaven when we found a "tractor!"

No comments:

Post a Comment