"Every time I look through a camera, I am surprised... It's like finding yourself in a story." -Sabrina (the movie)
... I love a good story.

Monday, March 21, 2011

You're Hired! =)

I just started doing a little Interior Design work on the side.

I was able to meet with my first client on Saturday... Miss Helen!

She has a great sense of style.

We went through her house talking about where to place artwork, possible paint colors for her dining room, rearranging furniture for the best use of space, and window treatments.

I am now on a quest to find the perfect window treatments and hardware for her house.
(This is more of an "extreme" adventure considering it's my first client and I'm only familiar with the WEST side of Huntsville. I may just have to start exploring the East side!)

I am SO excited to be working with Helen as well as being able to do something I love.

Pictures to come when we get done with the final work...

No comments:

Post a Comment