"Every time I look through a camera, I am surprised... It's like finding yourself in a story." -Sabrina (the movie)
... I love a good story.

Monday, April 11, 2011

favorite things...

We had a beautiful weekend!

Saturday was ninety plus degrees (in April!)

We spent the morning at {Z's} soccer game and then the rest of the day was spent working in the yard. I love the feeling of a hard days work. I could easily say working in the yard is one of my favorite things to do with my husband.



There is such satisfaction in growing flowers or maintaining a garden.
(Still working on that garden part.)

Photobucket

Gerbera Daisies are one of my favorite.

Seeing pretty flowers like this every time I step outside is a reminder of a beautiful day spent with my family.

As is my sunburned arms and face... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment