"Every time I look through a camera, I am surprised... It's like finding yourself in a story." -Sabrina (the movie)
... I love a good story.

Friday, April 15, 2011

{J and M}

I was so excited when I found out I was going to be taking {J & M's} wedding pictures.

I love weddings and being able to capture and witness all of the special moments was pure enjoyment for me.

We literally took hundreds of pictures and I couldn't decide which was my favorite...



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Don't you love how much height {J} got?
Obviously, one happy guy!


Photobucket

{J} twirled and danced {M} all around the temple while taking pictures.
Seriously... SO sweet.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

An Aunt said it perfectly when she said they looked like a young Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire.
They look timeless.


Photobucket

{M's} sweet sister jumped in. Love the happy moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment